Greater Glory

Tuesday, January 28, 2014


You laid aside Your majesty, gave up everything for me.
Suffered at the hands of those You had created.
You took away my guilt and shame,
When You died and rose again.
Now today You reign,
And heaven and earth exalt You.
I really want to worship You my Lord,
You have won my heart and I am Yours.
Forever and ever, I will love You.
You are the only one who died for me,
Gave Your life to set me free.
So I lift my voice to You in adoration.

I think it is beautiful that the King of Kings would just push His glory away just for me.  
What love is this man.


'Grace is the highest holiness.

Only grace can take a wretched man and make him righteous infront of a holy God.
Only grace, and only grace can take a wretched failure and make that failure to reign in life !' -Pastor Lian
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature