Never Alone

Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Hi guys !
Here's a little photo dump of my first half of October. :)
It has been getting colder and colder, and the days are getting shorter and shorter .. :(

The sun rose at like 7.55 today, and it'll set at 17.45
Past few weeks have been quite sunny too, though it rained for literally THE WHOLE DAY :(
I'm glad that I'm not homesick, nor do I miss any food terribly, but I do wish I could talk have the courage to just talk to people back home more when I really do want to talk to them, cuz I don't really want to bother them.


BUT JESUS!!! ->
"You keep track of all my sorrows. 
You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book." (Psalm 56:8)

:) 




Château des ducs de Bretagne









It's so lovely to have so many flowers on the streets, such as roses and lavender !!!!




Amorino is the best ice cream ever omg.
They only use organic and natural products (no additives or preservatives).
Also, if you order the cone, they'll serve it in a flower shape, and you can
have as MANY FLAVORS as you want !! 
I love who the people serving the ice cream are super passionate about their job,
they'll patiently wait for you to think of which flavors you want first.., they're so smiley too!!
All the flavors are really good, though I would say that their Speculoos flavor (cinnamon biscuit)
is a definite must try. I really enjoyed their coconut flavor too, they had little bits of coconut in it.
SO GOOD!
You should still try every flavor though, it's really really realllyyyyyyyyyyyyy good.  
This medium sized cone was 4.60EUR (about 7.50S$)










The Grand Éléphant is a must go if you ever go to Nantes, such a pretty, majestic mechanical creature.
I have yet to go on it though, I'll prolly go in December. 



          

Missed my friends too much so I went traveling with them.. 
ha ha ha


    










      




Oh Nantes, you're lovely. 



I love this quote so much. :')

“One half of me is yours, the other half is yours,
Mine own, I would say; but if mine, then yours,
And so all yours.”
― William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature