PARIS

Thursday, March 5, 2015
It was bittersweet to visit Paris again at the end of my 5 month journey.., after all,  I had spent my first few days in Paris as well! I couldn't wait to come back to meet my friends (!!!!) but I kinda sorta didn't want to leave Europe as well ( but oh well after 5 months hello!) 


I remembered being in this lovely city 5 months before, excited yet really upset cuz I was going to be away for a loooooong time!! 
Then when it was finally over, I should say I did enjoy this season in my life, I really liked France. 

And.... , I kinda didn't want to go back. (just a bit) 





View from Sacré-Cœur


There was a lovely lady playing this ancient musical box thingy. :)

 The last time I was at Galleries Lafayette there was a Christmas Tree hanging from the ceiling!! 


 The next time I'm in Paris I want to explore this place omg

Palais Garnier !! So absolutely lovelyyyy.
I went to the gift shop and it was full of ballet and musical merchandise.. and of course!
Phantom of The Opera stuffs.
I spent nearly and hour browsing through the books, DVDs hahaha


  
LoLLllLL HahahahHAHA


à bientôt, Paris.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature