Painted Red

Thursday, November 19, 2015


Sacrifice poured out for me
On Calvary, as You hung on mercy’s tree

Reaching for eternity Your hands stretched out in love so free
You chose the nails for me
You hold my heart for I am yours
Undivided to Your all

Took the blame for my wrongs, bore my sin on the cross
Gave the broken a song, Your song
Cleanse the dirt from these hands by the blood of the lamb

Ground painted red at the foot of the cross
Here I stand at the foot of the cross

Your love love
Your love love love is all I need
Your love it brings me to my knees
You’re everything I see

Your love Your love Your love woah
Your love Your love Your love woah
Your love Your love Your love woah

Woah, woah, woah woah
---

I love this song.


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature