Mango Ice Pops Recipe

Thursday, July 14, 2016


Some time back I posted some food pictures of my pasta and mango ice pops which I made, and some of you were asking for a recipe. There are no rules for a ice pop, it's quite versatile so once you get a hang of it, the possibilities are definitely endless.. And yes, they do taste as good as they look! 

Here is the recipe to create what I did:

Mango & Yogurt Ice Pops
Serves 6-8 (Depending on your ice pop mold)
Feel free to change the fruit!! (Kiwi, Strawberries, bananas . .. . yum!) 
Use fresh or frozen fruit that has been defrosted 
 
Ingredients:
1 cup choice of yogurt ( I used plain greek, but I imagine vanilla yogurt would work reallyyyy well)
About 1 tablespoon choice of sweetener ( sugar, agave, I used honey!)
About 1 cup of mangoes, peeled, pitted and cut into smaller pieces

Instructions:
1. In a food processor or blender, place your mangoes and sweetener of choice and puree until smooth
     - Note: Mixture will taste less sweet when they have been frozen, so add your sweetener to taste.
2. Layer the yogurt mixture and fruit mixture as you please and freeze overnight
     - Tip: Take out your molds about 5-10 minutes before eating for easy removal of ice pop


Here's a Buzzfeed list of 2 ingredient ice pop recipe:

Have fun! xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature