Sweet treats

Saturday, April 15, 2017
Hi Everyone! 
Here are some of my favourite shots of the sweet treats I made recently. I've made chocolate macarons a few times now and I still feel slightly nervous while making them.. But here are my dark chocolate macarons with coconut. I do love the presentation here, the macarons being nestled in a bed of dessicated coconut.

Being able to see the process towards making a food item is enjoyable for me. Here, I was chopping up chocolate for my dark chocolate fudge brownie. Tedious, yes (if there is a lot of chocolate) but I guess that is where the fun lies :p


And here is the completed brownie, also cut with lots of care... . 

Note to self: I need to make hamburgers soon!

Hope all of you are feeling happy and greatttttt <3
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature